728 x 90

Family escapes rural house fire

img

received extensive damage as a result of an accidental electrical fire, last week.
On May 7, at approximately 3 a.m., Dauphin Fire Department was dispatched to blaze three miles south of the city along Hwys. 5 and 10.
Upon arrival and learning everyone had escaped the home, firefighters went to work on fire which had burned the roof off the attached two-car garage and travelled up the exterior wall of the home to the second story.

Look in this week's Dauphin Herald for more.

img
Staff Writer
REPORTER
img